- Shingle Style Home w/ 203` of Lake Michigan Frontage
- Large Lakefront Lot in Private Gated Community
- The Best of All Worlds!!
- Completely Renovated 5 Bedroom Home
- Lake Michigan Sunsets
- Nantucket Style Cottage w/ Private Association Beach Access
- Sophisticated Cape Cod
- Spacious Home in Sunset Shores
- Galien Riverfront "One of a Kind"
- 2 Blocks to Lake Michigan!
- View More
FTC Approves Fidelity National Financial
FTC Approves Fidelity National Financial Proposal
Following a public comment period, the Federal Trade Commission has approved a proposal by Fidelity National Financial, Inc. to sell rights to certain assets used in conducting real estate title searches. Fidelity is required to sell these rights to comply with an FTC Order that settled charges that Fidelity`s 2008 acquisition of three LandAmerica Financial subsidiaries reduced competition in markets for real estate title information services. This proposal resolves Commission concerns that Fidelity would be the only provider of title plant information services in the Detroit, Michigan, metropolitan area.
- FTC Approves Fidelity National Financial
- Home sales up for October?
- The Federal Reserve on Homeownership
- Real Estate Prices Fall, Will Sellers Take Note?
- Housing starts jump to 5-month high
- Builder Confidence Rising
- Moving With Fido
- Green Living: Composting
- Feng Shui: Water Element
- Tips for Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Bill