- Shingle Style Home w/ 203` of Lake Michigan Frontage
- Large Lakefront Lot in Private Gated Community
- The Best of All Worlds!!
- Completely Renovated 5 Bedroom Home
- Lake Michigan Sunsets
- Nantucket Style Cottage w/ Private Association Beach Access
- Sophisticated Cape Cod
- Spacious Home in Sunset Shores
- Galien Riverfront "One of a Kind"
- 2 Blocks to Lake Michigan!
- View More
Harbert Road Nature Preserve
Harbert Road Nature Preserve - Enjoy a peaceful walk in the woods, or go birdwatching with your family!
The Harbert Road Nature Preserve is located on Harbert Road east of the I-94 overpass in Harbert. This 90-acre preserve area is diverse, providing habitats for bird study, wildlife ecology, flower and tree identification or just enjoying a walk in the woods. Park in the parking area and then follow the signs to the shelter. Trails lead from there into the five distinct natural communities in various successions of growth. Two ponds and wetland attract wood ducks, mallards, and blue and green herons. The Preserve is open sunrise to sunset. There is no hunting and no motorized vehicles allowed.
Click Here for More Information
View Larger Map